Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Professional?

Case1
1: is there any incentive program on May and June? i sold one pcs @ May.
2: The previous incentive program only offered on Jan - March.
1: Oh in this case, we'r not going to sell your watch till you have new incentive program.
2: If you can hit your target every month, pls go on.

Case 2
1: awak tak nampak itu signage? To make the U-turn is prohibition.
2: ....silent mood
1: Can you pls open your window? IC and driving licence.
2: ... silent mood but as per request
1: Mana pergi?
2: ...silent mood
1: Awak tak boleh cakap ke?
2: ...silent mood till friend came in my car.
1: eh, lu punya isteri ...
2: He is not my husband.
1: awak tau saya boleh saman u? 300 moi.
2: u finish?
1: apa?
2: if not finish, can u pls don't put ur hand at my car window? i hate to see the finger print.
1: maaf maaf. (remove his hand) tapi saya nak saman u.
2: can don't stand too close of my car? i just wax and polish my car.
1: (stun), isteri awak (he starting talk to my friend but my friend in the phone line)
2: u dun understand english? he is not my husband. u can talk to me, i am the driver, why u want to talk to him? he did the U turn? or u want to saman him?
1: u tahu u hendak gasi 300 kalau saya saman u?
2: can i have my ic and licence? i want go for lunch. no time to talk to u.
1: .... stun but as per request.

13 comments:

Celestie said...

wah...odi poon, u are my hero!!!! u really did this to the police?????

潘奥迪 said...

honestly, i also duno y i can did this to the police. u know where is the place? is at eys main road's u turn side. after i park my car at shaw parade main door, he so sudden come out and talk to me till adam get in my car. adam also stuned and non stop laughing and keep asking: why he want to talk to me? rather than u? the whole things is funny...

潘奥迪 said...

testing...123..why the comments hilang geh?

潘奥迪 said...

celest, i saw ur comment just now, but duno why hilang now? u know where is the place? is at eys main road's u turn side. after i park my car aside and waiting for adam coming down, the idiot so sudden appeared and talk to me. i also duno why i refuse to talk to him? Adam also stuned and keep laughing at me bcos he see my reaction. is funny enough..especially when i asked the idiot dun put hands on the window...he also duno y i ask the idiot dun stand too close and he keep asking why the idiot want to talk to him? my answer for him: cos odi poon 问非所答... but Honestly... 我不是故意酱的。

Unknown said...

yalo, kenapa hilang ah my comment????
u sure u not 故意? :p
but i really admire u so much. haha!!! u dare to do so ah!!!!! but the police stunned!! this is the funny part. u dare to challenge the police.

潘奥迪 said...

celest, 干嘛我不能在你的部落格留言的?

Anonymous said...

为什么不能的????发生什么事?我朋友也是这样留得喔!有出现什么error msg 吗?which profile u selected?


我上次也在Shaw Parade 遇到像你说的事,可是我扮傻然后那些笨蛋拿我没辙就放我走 :p

Unknown said...

为什么不能的????发生什么事?我朋友也是这样留得喔!有出现什么error msg 吗?which profile u selected?


我上次也在Shaw Parade 遇到像你说的事,可是我扮傻然后那些笨蛋拿我没辙就放我走 :p

潘奥迪 said...

i click "comments", then pop out a window, show: "Post a comment". suppose can directly write on the post a comment column, but when click then clikc nothing. and appear error on page. but i tried this during office hour for my laptop, maybe need go home and try and c how..cos might set up the fire wall??

潘奥迪 said...

eh, yes lo, sometimes u really have to 扮傻. but this round i 扮哑。ok la, both way also work.

Unknown said...

sometime is pop up one woh. like i comment on ur blog is pop up one. but my blog no pop up leh. wondering~~~
扮哑 very 高招!

Anonymous said...

I salute you, 有够“串”的!

Elaine

潘奥迪 said...

elaine,

dun salute me. i just 扮哑 only.. nothing much.