Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rainbow Angel Crystal Mooncake


This year, a logo come out. Hope people can recognize the logo and can see people enjoy the lovely crystal mooncake. (so why you still sitting here and reading the blog? fast go and buy la.. :p)

Don't ask me what is the difference if compare with pasar malam jelly mooncake, don't ask me what is the difference if compare with your mom, your auntie or who who's jelly mooncake. You try it, you will know the difference. (sound like a bit "jiu zik", sorry la, sometimes talking style and stupid habit hard to change.. XD )

This year, still the same. Rainbow Angel Crystal Mooncake is available at:

1. KLCC Isetan, 2nd Floor (3rd Sept - 22nd Sept 2010)
2. Cheras Leisure Mall , Concourse (31st August - 22nd Sept 2010)
3. NEW LOCATION: Tropicana City Mall, Concourse (8th Sept - 22nd Sept 2010)


Selling Price:

RM9.50 - 10.00 per pcs.

actually i should indicate details which flavour in what price..but hor... due to a lot of issue, i prefer put like this.You can directly go to my booth and check if you are interested.

Or you can email me to ticamarketing@gmail.com or msn me.

Sekian Terima Kasih. (this round ms elaine wong should no complain me gua???  wakakakak)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

elaine wong still got complain to make lo... so late then onli post ur jelly mooncake, i oledi came back from hometown eh... I bought 2 boxes of jelly mooncake during my trip back to hometown >.<

elaine

潘奥迪 said...

ya la ya la , my fault my fault. pls go and support at least 10 boxes later...